BISMARCK, N.D.-North Dakota Insurance Commissioner Adam Hamm invites insurance agents from around the state to attend the Insurance Department's annual agent forums, scheduled for Oct. 5-9.
Hamm, along with four other Insurance Department staff members, will visit seven cities in five days to talk to agents about 2009 legislation, life and health insurance issues, agent ethics, and property and casualty insurance issues, among other things.
"These meetings are a great way for the Insurance Department and agents to communicate and keep up with what's going on in the insurance industry in North Dakota," Hamm said. "We really enjoy this opportunity to speak with them in person."
The agent forum schedule is as follows:
• 1-4 p.m. Monday, Oct. 5-Minot, Grand International Inn
• 8-11 a.m. Tuesday, Oct. 6-Williston, El Rancho Motor Hotel
• 1-4 p.m. MT Tuesday, Oct. 6-Dickinson, Days Inn (Grand Dakota Lodge)
• 9 a.m.-noon Wednesday, Oct. 7-Bismarck, Seven Seas Inn
• 8:30-11:30 a.m. Thursday, Oct. 8-Jamestown, Knights of Columbus
• 1:30-4:30 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 8-Grand Forks, Hilton Garden Inn
• 9 a.m.-noon Friday, Oct. 9-Fargo, Fargodome rooms 202 & 203
For more information, call the Insurance Department at 1-800-247-0560.
Click here to see the agent forum invitation.