nd.gov - The Official Portal for North Dakota State Government
North Dakota: Legendary. Follow the trail of legends

Top Navigation - Left

I haul a 100 gallon fuel tank in the bed of my pickup. Do I need HAZMAT placards?

The tank would not be considered a bulk tank and would have less than 1000 lbs of hazardous materials so it would not require placards, but shipping papers for the hazardous material would be required.