The North Dakota Grape and Wine Advisory Committee will meet at 10 a.m., Friday, Oct. 25, in the Fort Totten Room of the State Capitol in Bismarck.
This is the second meeting of the six-member committee, which was created by the 2013 Legislature to advise the North Dakota Department of Agriculture on the distribution of $80,000 appropriated for industry research and promotion.
The agenda follows:
- Call to Order
- Consideration of Aug. 23, 2013 meeting minutes
- Grant proposal process:
- Consideration of available funding/matching funds
- Percentage of funds allocated to promotion, marketing, education
- Application deadline
- Promotion opportunities for grants
- Time frame for consideration
- Scoring system introduction and examples
- Other business?
- Next meeting items:
- Process and approval of scoring system