North Dakotans for Responsible Animal Care will hold a news conference at 10:30 a.m., Thursday, June 14, at the Trollwood Park Art Mart, 3664 Elm St. N, Fargo.
Representatives of the group will discuss a legislative proposal that protects all domestic animals in North Dakota. Agriculture Commissioner Doug Goehring will also speak.
North Dakotans for Responsible Animal Care includes the following entities:
- Dakota Zoo, Bismarck
- Central Dakota Humane Society, Mandan
- Humane Society Fargo-Moorhead
- North Dakota Farm Bureau
- North Dakota Farmers Union
- North Dakota Stockmen’s Association
- North Dakota Veterinary Medical Association
- North Dakota State Board of Animal Health
- North Dakota Department of Agriculture