North Dakota Aviation Publications and Forms
Publications · Forms
The Aeronautics Commission produces a number of aviation awareness materials to educate the public and pilots about our industry. We also distribute articles and pamphlets for other associations to help promote the fun of flying, safety and business aviation.
The North Dakota Aeronautics Commission Brochure describes the agencies mission, goals, accomplishments and commission members (460kb pdf).
The newest edition of the study of the Economic Impact of Aviation on North Dakota's (2Mb pdf) provides a complete examination of aviation's economic impact on the state. Economic activity associated with aviation in North Dakota provides jobs and expenditures related to aviation activities. This spending is then spread through local economies throughout the state, creating additional employment, tax revenue and spending.
A North Dakota Economic Impact Executive Summary (5Mb pdf) is also available.
North Dakota Airport’s Rates and Charges brochure (260kb pdf) is a survey of airport fees compiled in 2009. This report is for General Aviation and Commercial Airports. The full Rates and Charges report (427kb pdf) is available here.
Imagine Being a Pilot... (77Mb pdf)
- »North Dakota Aeronautical Chart
- This is a biannual reproduction of the World Aeronautical Chart for our state along with a navaid and weather related background.
- »North Dakota Airport Directory
- The directory is a biannual booklet of 89 public use airports with aerial photography design. Information on airport safety and numerous phone contacts are provided.
- »Pavement Condition Index Summary
- The pavement study enables statewide consistency of the information and provides multiple benefits from a statewide airport planning perspective. This project also allows individual airports to be provided the information that they need to can identify the high priority projects at their airport and budget accordingly. For the first time ever this information is available to the public on an interactive website. Having this information readily accessible will make it easier for community members to present the information to multiple governmental entities or interested groups when discussing the need for future projects.
To order any publications: contact the ND Aeronautics Commission or call 701.328.9650.