The North Dakota Department of Labor and Human Rights has created the following informational brochures to help North Dakotans understand their rights and responsibilities under labor and human rights laws:
The work that provided the basis for the publications below related to fair housing and human rights was supported by funding under a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. The substance and findings of the work are dedicated to the public. The ND Department of Labor and Human Rights is solely responsible for the accuracy of the statements and interpretations contained in these publications. Such interpretations do not necessarily reflect the views of the federal government.
Department of Labor and Human Rights Brochures
- Human Rights Protections in North Dakota
- How to File a Discrimination Complaint in North Dakota
- Understanding Housing Discrimination Laws in North Dakota
- Housing Related Advertisement
- Wage and Hour and Equal Employment Laws
- Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
- Youth Employment in North Dakota
- Employment Applications and Interviews
Created by Other North Dakota State Agencies
- Tenant Rights Fact Sheet: Created by the ND Office of Attorney General, this publication addresses a variety of topics related to the rental of living space.
- Small Claims Court Fact Sheet: Created by the ND Office of Attorney General, this publication provides an overview of the steps involved in taking legal action in Small Claims Court.