The North Dakota Department of Labor and Human Rights utilizes a number of forms to gather information relating to potential violations of labor or human rights laws.
- SFN 04598 - Employment and Age Certificate Form
- SFN 17081 - Claim for Wages Form
- SFN 52114 - Complaint Inquiry Form
- SFN 14543 - Equal Employment Opportunity Discrimination Questionnaire/Affidavit Form
- SFN 54049 - Employment Retaliation (Whistleblower) Questionnaire/Affidavit Form
- SFN 52229 - Housing Discrimination Intake Questionnaire
- SFN 52974 - Human Rights Discrimination Intake Questionnaire
- SFN 58394 - Independent Contractor Verification Application Form
Users of Adobe 6.0 and above who wish to use the tab key to move through the form during completion (instead of clicking in each field) will need to change a setting before completing the form so that the tabbing order works correctly. Open Adobe Acrobat, go to the tab in the top labeled Edit, go to Preferences, and Accessibility. Make sure the box for Use Document Structure for Tab Order when No Explicit Tab Order is Specified is not checked.
In order to avoid additional white space added to the margins of your printed form, Page Scaling should be set to "None". This setting can be changed by going to File, then Print. There you will find a Page Handling section. In the Page Scaling area of this section, select None from the drop down options. If any other options are selected, additional white space will be added to the margins and the content of the form will shrink accordingly.