Project Management Oversight
Project Management Oversight monitors and guides information technology projects with a budget in excess of $100,000.
The process begins with Involving ITD in Project Origination (SB2015) and continues throughout a project's life-cycle as described in the Project Management Oversight Guidebook. Please read the Large Project Oversight Directional Statement to learn more about the group's vision, mission, core tasks, and for an overview of supporting legislation.
- Active Oversight Project Summary with Cover Letter (2015-Q2). See Archive.
- Oversight Project Startup and Closeout Reports
- Oversight Project Post-Implementation Reviews
- Project Startup Report Template
- Project Closeout Report Template
- Iterative Startup-Closeout Report Template (for programs and multi-year, iterative efforts)
- Quarterly Status Report Template (Planning Phase)
- Quarterly Status Report Template (Execution Phase)
- Variance Worksheet V7.2 (Sep. 22, 2015 Update)
- Variance Worksheet V7.2 (Time and Materials) (Sep. 22, 2015 Update)
Standards and Legislation
Project Management for Large Information Technology Projects (STD009-05) ensures accountability for the resources allocated to large IT projects as directed by the legislative mandates and ensures that a consistent approach is used.