Project Management Oversight
Project Management Oversight monitors and guides information technology projects with a budget in excess of $100,000.
- Active Oversight Project Summary with Cover Letter (2015-Q2). See Archive.
- Oversight Project Startup and Closeout Reports
- Oversight Project Post-Implementation Reviews
- Project Startup Report Template
- Project Closeout Report Template
- Iterative Startup-Closeout Report Template (for programs and multi-year, iterative efforts)
- Quarterly Status Report Template (Planning Phase)
- Quarterly Status Report Template (Execution Phase)
- Variance Worksheet V7.2 (Sep. 22, 2015 Update)
- Variance Worksheet V7.2 (Time and Materials) (Sep. 22, 2015 Update)
Standards and Legislation
Project Management for Large Information Technology Projects (STD009-05) ensures accountability for the resources allocated to large IT projects as directed by the legislative mandates and ensures that a consistent approach is used.
Project Sponsors may seek levels of exemption from large project oversight by filling out and submitting SFN 59558 to the state CIO.