The file manager system allows site content to be uploaded and organized completely online. It is available through a link on the Site-Admin menu, as well as through a button on “insert/edit link”, “insert file”, and “insert/edit image” menus.
Once you've access the file manager, you'll see a list of files already uploaded into the directory system.
- Files can be selected from the file menu, and inserted into documents using the insert button on the left.
- The directory system can be navigated by clicking on folders
- File names and locations can be edited by right clicking on files (Be very careful doing this to previously uploaded files as this could break existing links.)
- Files may be uploaded using the upload menu available in the upper right corner of the menu.
- File may also be downloaded directly from the File Manager.
Return to Drupal User's Manual Index