Interactive Voice Response (IVR) is a self-service system that enables callers to navigate voice prompts using their telephone keypad or voice command to navigate menus to obtain information or process a transaction.
- Calls are answered on the first ring
- Most calls can be systematically processed, freeing support staff to focus on non-typical requests
- Callers may be serviced 24-hours a day
- Satisfaction levels for both callers and support staff typically increases
- Multilingual support is easily facilitated
- Applications can be developed to respond to touchtone, voice recognition, or both.
- Applications are developed to customer specific business needs.
- The system can retrieve and verify user specific information.
- Callers unable to complete self-service requests can be transferred to the call center with a user specific screen pop to the call center agent.
All rates include 4.9% overhead charge.