Datacenter Space Rental
Datacenter Space Rental provides a managed facility for customers to locate servers and related computer equipment over which they retain ownership and operational authority.
- Raised flooring
- Conditioned power that includes redundant uninterruptible power supplies (UPS) that are supported from redundant diesel generators during utility power outages.
- Redundant heating/cooling systems maintain a room temperature of 72° and a humidity level of 40%. Environmental conditions are monitored 24-hour x 365.
- Fire detection system provides 24-hour x 365 response to disruptions.
- Key-card system administered by the ND Highway Patrol to manage, log, and monitor physical security.
- Video surveillance cameras to monitor activity in the entire room.
Despite the remarkable transformation of the state IT enterprise over the past decade, states can be even more responsive and more capable in delivering services and protecting the states’ data systems and information. That capacity rests critically on the task of reengineering business processes and eliminating redundancies whenever possible. State CIOs have seized on the potential for galvanizing the state IT enterprise to produce better results and reduce costs by engaging in consolidation of state data centers for optimizing the physical infrastructure and to streamline business functions (Source: NASCIO’s Survey on Enterprise Data Center Consolidation in the States: Strategies & Business Justification.)
ITD’s online Work Management System (WMS) may be used to submit a “Generic” Service Request. Select the “Operations” Service Group.