As part of the WebSphere 8.0 migration, ITD is changing the domain name of the application servers. The WebSphere 8 environment uses HTTPS exclusively, ITD's current environment hosts both HTTP and HTTPS. Since there isn't a need to differentiate between secure and non-secure applications, ITD is taking this opportunity to drop ‘secure’ or ‘web’ from the domain name. ITD recommends that bookmarks and any other references to the old domains be updated to the new links.
- Current: "https://secure.intranetapps.nd.gov"
- Current: "http://web.intranetapps.nd.gov"
- Current: "https://secure.apps.state.nd.us"
- Current: "http://web.apps.state.nd.us"
- Current: "https://secure.apps.nd.gov"
- ITD will be redirecting traffic from the old domains; current links will continue to work for approximately two years.
- Update any references to your application on your website or in documents, publications, advertising, etc. to use the new links.
- If you have any questions, please contact the Service Desk.