ITD now offers audio/web conferencing using an Avaya product called Avaya Aura Conferencing (AAC). It is an individual reservation less audio conferencing service with web collaboration features. Individuals have the ability to schedule meetings in advance or ad hoc. They can participate using a conventional desk phone, cell phone, or VOIP enabled web browser.
Avaya Aura Conferencing Information
- AAC accounts are required for any user to host an audio or web conference event.
- Accounts are not required for individuals simply participating in the event.
- Each account will have the ability to host up to 25 participants per event.
- If over 25 participants are required, a request can be submitted to increase the number on a case-by-case basis.
- The web-browser component of AAC can be used to present or view information, manage the conference, or participate in the conference in place of a conventional phone.