ITD is in the process of upgrading FileNet P8 v4.5.0. Agencies involved with the project should review this important information.
- Testing FileNet
- The FileNet 4.5.1 Test Site provides users with the capablity to go out and actually test things. If you see this security warning, check "Always trust content from this publisher" and click Yes.
- Once signed in, feel free to download the Training Documents and make modifications to meet your agency's needs. You will be notified when new documents have been added.
- Learning About FileNet
- The IBM FileNet P8 4.5.1 Information Center provides details about P8 4.5.1 FileNet and Enterprise Content Management.
- Logging Incidents and Problems
- ITD is configuring the system, and agencies will be officially notified when to begin testing. For now, just note any issues encountered. Once the official testing phase has started, retest any issues previously noted and submit an incident or service request if they persist.
- Rebooting Test System
- As we bring on each agency, ITD has reserved time from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. daily to reboot the system so changes can be implemented. Please refain from scheduling training, and inform all users to avoid accessing the system during these times.
- Updating Microsoft Office Integration
- There is an improved integration between Microsoft Office and FileNet. After logging in you can download and test this. It is located under the Tools menu in the upper left corner of the screen. If you have Office 2007 or 2010, download the BCS for Microsoft Office 2007. Office 2003 users can download the 2nd option below.
- Testing Teleform Loads to FileNet
- After your agency’s official testing begins, feel free to contact either Jen or Karmen to set up time to test the Teleform loads.
Estimated Implementation Date
Dept. of Commerce
|June 2, 2011|
|Dept. of Financial Institutions
Education Standards and Practices Board
Public Employees Retirement System
|June 24, 2011|
|Dept. of Human Services
Information Technology Dept.
Dept. of Transportation
|July 22, 2011|
|Job Service ND||September 2, 2011|