ITD is planning to update IBM Cognos Business Intelligence (BI) applications from version 10.1.1 FP1 to version 10.2.0 FP1 in August 2013. This upgrade is to keep Cognos software up-to-date and no major changes are expected to effect existing functionality. Improvements include a number of bug fixes, interface changes, and a new optional in-memory-cube technology.
- Enhancement to Workspace, currently known as IBM Cognos Business Insight.
- Expanded browser support now includes Google Chrome and Apple Safari. Supported features include report viewing and Workspace.
- DEV: Sunday, July 14, 2013
- TEST: Sunday, July 21, 2013
- PROD: Sunday, August 18, 2013
- To ensure a successful upgrade, there will be limited testing of core Cognos functions, and features that we know are critical to the Cognos community within state government.
- We welcome and encourage those using Cognos with access to test or development to review their applications as the updates are applied.
- Please contact ITD's Service Desk if you have any questions or problems.