Wednesday, May 15, 2013 - 12:30pm
600 East Blvd Ave in the State Capitol Building in the Byrnhild Haugland Room in Bismarck ND
In the event that any or all of the members of the governing body participate in the meeting by telephone or video, a speakerphone or monitor will be available at the location above.
At the time this notice is being prepared, the governing body expects the agenda of its meeting to include the following topics
1. Welcome, Introductions 12:30 – 12:45
2. NDHIN Overview and Update 12:45 – 1:00
3. Demonstration of Direct, Clinical and Patient Portals, other functionality 1:00 – 3:00
4. Break/Networking 3:00 – 3:20
5. Onboarding, Project Approach 3:20 – 4:15
6. Q&A, additional demonstrations of functionality as requested 4:15 – 5:00
Additional topics may be discussed.Where noted, the discussion of some of the above topics may be held in executive session rather than during the portion of the meeting that is open to the public. If this is a regular meeting, additional topics may be discussed. If this is a special or emergency meeting, the governing body's discussion will be limited to the topics and executive sessions listed above.