October 6, 2011 - 1:00pm - 2:00pm
Webcast available via your computer
ITD extends an invitation for you to attend "Cyber Security and You: Top 10 Tips," a webcast that provides useful guidance to the non-technical user on the necessary steps to protect themselves and their computers from cyber attacks, hosted by Multi-State Information Sharing and Analysis Center.
- Webcast Information
- Cyber Security and You: Top 10 Tips
- Thursday, October 6, 2011
- 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Beth Jones, Senior Threat Researcher, SophosLabs Us
- Karen McDowell, Information Security Analyst, University of Virginia
- Registration Information
- Free Webcast
- Space is available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Register Now