Customer Technical Support Specialist
Derek Jundt started at ITD in 2004. He graduated with an AA, AS and AAS in Computer Support. His main responsibility at the Service Desk is to provide customers with a single point of contact when dealing with ITD. With his education, certifications, and experience, Derek is a talented addition to the team.
Derek says helping people to the best of his ability is his favorite part of his job.
When Derek is not working, he spends most of his time with his two children. He also enjoys most outdoor activities, especially fishing and hunting.
- Microsoft Certified in Networking Essentials, NT Workstation 4.0, and NT Server 4.0
- Awarded a Regular Tutoring Certificate from the College Reading & Learning Association
- Certificates of completion for Cisco Networking Academy Training for Semester 1, Core Technologies of NT 4.0, NT 4.0 in the Enterprise, Administering NT 4.0, Windows NT Workstation 4.0 and Networking Essentials
- A+ certified by CompTIA
- 1 year of programming experience in Visual Basic and MS C++
- 3 years experience as a Computer Operator with the State of ND
- 3 years of technical support center experience while employed with Sykes Enterprises