The information contained in this website is provided as a convenience to the people of North Dakota and the world. The customer agrees that the use of this service is entirely at the user's risk. The North Dakota Information Technology Department is providing this service as is, without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty for information provided through or in connection with this service.
This website may contain links which should be considered as referrals only and should not be taken as an endorsement of any kind.
The Information Technology Department makes every effort to provide virus-free files but does not guarantee uncorrupted files.
ITD’s website and affiliated social media sub-sites are limited forums. Comments posted by visitors may be monitored, and the following forms of content will not be allowed:
- Comments not related to the subject matter of the particular article being commented upon
- Comments campaigning for or against the nomination or election of a candidate or the qualification, passage, or defeat of a ballot question
- Comments originating under false pretense; such as the impersonation of another person’s real name
- Personal attacks, insults, allegations, or threats
- Profane language or content
- Content that promotes, fosters, or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability or sexual orientation
- Sexual content or links to sexual content
- Solicitations of commerce
- Conduct or encouragement of illegal activity
- Information that may tend to compromise the safety or security of the public or public systems
- Content that violates a legal ownership interest of any other party