ITD's mission is to provide leadership and knowledge to assist our customers in achieving their mission through the innovative use of information technology.
We see ITD as a leader and trusted business partner for strategic IT services within government and education.
ITD's guiding principles provide the foundation for our organization. They are standards for how employees and managers are expected to act and interact. They provide a goal for how we want ITD to be in the future. Each employee should strive to embody these principles, and challenge management to do the same.
- We believe respect for yourself and others is a foundational quality that builds trust within our relationships, so we will treat everyone with dignity and respect.
- We believe success depends on the synergy created through the combination of individual talents and diverse ideas, so we will actively engage with coworkers and customers.
- We believe in results that best address the needs of the state of North Dakota, so we will deliver quality solutions and strive to exceed customer expectations.
- We believe in doing the right thing, always, so we will hold ourselves to the highest moral, ethical, and professional standards.
- We believe everyone has the responsibility to make a difference, so we encourage initiative and creativity and are committed to investing in knowledge and expertise.
- We believe customers are our business, so we hold ourselves accountable for a positive and professional customer experience.