News & Events
NDIAC COMMISSION MEETING SCHEDULED FOR JUNE 21st
Posted 6/12/13 (Wed)
We hope this letter finds you well and enjoying the warm summer months!
Governor Jack Dalrymple has called a meeting of the North Dakota Indian Affairs Commission. The meeting is scheduled for Friday, June 21st from 1pm to 4:30pm in the Governor’s conference room located on the ground floor of the Capitol building.
· Medicaid Expansion Maggie Anderson, Executive Director ND DHS
· Flooding/Emergency Response Greg Wilz, Executive Director, ND Homeland Security
· Oil Energy Impact Grants Gerry Fisher, Energy Infrastructure Impact Office
· Tax Agreements Cory Fong, ND Tax Commissioner
· Tribal-State Court Affairs Committee Honorable Judge Donavan Foughty
· K-12 Education Funding
· Roads-Traffic Safety
· Open Discussion
Please confirm your attendance with me as soon as you can. If you will not be able to attend, please let us know who will attend as your delegate.
Thank you and have a good day!
North Dakota Indian Affairs Commission