- Services North Dakotans age 55 and older who have vision impairments.
- Provide training, accommodation, and support in daily living activities to individuals with visual impairments so they can maintain independence in their home environment.
Services for the visually impaired include:
- Orientation and mobility training
- Communication skills training
- Activities of daily living training
- Low vision screening/services
- Assistive technology devices
- Counseling, support groups, and referral
- Community integration
- Help with management of secondary disabilities
- Readers and guides
Contact a vision specialist in the city nearest you.
Top of page Back to previous page