Managers: Hiring Council
The Hiring Council was created through Governor Hoeven's Executive Order 2003-07 in a continuing effort to rightsize state government and ensure that state government operates efficiently and within its means.
The Hiring Council is made up of:
- Lieutenant Governor - Drew Wrigley
- State Budget Director - Pam Sharp
- Governor Appointee - Ron Rauschenberger, Governor's Chief of Staff
- Human Resource Management Director - Ken Purdy
- Classified State Employee - Tracy Stein, Department of Corrections' Human Resource Director