Coordinator of Institutional Research
Dickinson State University
Salary: $45,000 - $55,000 per year
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Position Number: DSU
Requisition Number: None
Status: Full-time, Regular
Type of Recruitment: Internal/External
Date Posted to Web: March 21, 2013
- Master’s Degree in education or education research-related field, and/or significant academic preparation in Statistics, Computer Science, Math or related field
- Strong writing and interpersonal skills to enable working with a broad array of University constituent groups
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Knowledge of and experience with quantitative analysis (e.g. Excel, SPSS), data file manipulation, and data interpretation
- Familiarity with higher education and a university setting
To ensure full consideration, completed applications must be received by April 5, 2013. However, applications will be accepted until the position is filled. To apply, send cover letter, resume, contact information for three professional references, unofficial transcripts (official transcripts required upon hire) and a DSU Staff employment application to:
Or mail to: Dickinson State University
Human Resources, Campus Box 105
291 Campus Drive
Dickinson, ND 58601-4896
- Applicants who are residents of ND and eligible to claim veteran’s preference must include Form DD214 with the application for employment; claims for disabled veteran’s preference must include Form DD214 and a letter less than one year old from the Department of Veterans’ Affairs indicating disability; claims for preference as the eligible spouse of a disabled or deceased veteran must include Form DD214, a marriage certificate and a letter less than one year old from the Department of Veterans’ Affairs indicating disability, or the veteran’s death certificate.
- As an employer, the State of North Dakota prohibits smoking in all places of state employment in accordance with N.D.C.C. 23-12-10.
- Employment is contingent upon the completion of a satisfactory criminal history record check.
STARTING DATE: June 1, 2012 or earlier
For more information or assistance contact: Human Resources (701) 483-2476
ND Relay Number: 1-800-366-6888
Summary of Work:
The position gathers and analyzes institutional data used for strategic planning, grant application, reaccreditation, outcome assessment, enrollment management and other institutional uses. We offer an excellent benefit package, including:
- Employer paid Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance coverage for employee and family
- Employer paid retirement contributions (9.26% of salary)
- Tuition waiver benefits for you and your family members
- Life insurance
- Generous sick and annual leave policies
- Paid holidays
As employers, the State of North Dakota and political subdivisions prohibit smoking in all places of state and political subdivision employment in accordance with N.D.C.C. § 23-12-10.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The state of North Dakota and this hiring agency do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, genetics, religion, age, or disability in employment or the provision of services, and complies with the provisions of the North Dakota Human Rights Act.