Food Service Assistant
ND Developmental Center
Salary: $1687 - $2811 per month
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Position Number: 325-310-2118
Requisition Number: 290320
Status: Full-time, Regular
Type of Recruitment: Internal/External
Date Posted to Web: March 15, 2011
Requires graduation from high school or GED; OR one year of food service experience.
- Complete a State of ND Application for Employment (SFN 10950). Access application form at: http://www.nd.gov/hrms/jobs/appforms.html or hard copy from any ND Job Service Office.
- Please include the position # and requisition # on your application. Also, provide details in the employment history sections of the application form on how your education, experience and skills will qualify you for this position. Supplemental information such as a cover letter and resume may be included, but the initial review and score will be based on the information provided on SFN 10950.
- Please fill in all information requested on the application form, such as dates of employment, hours worked per week, credits earned, etc. INCOMPLETE SECTIONS WILL NOT BE GIVEN CREDIT.
- The Department’s Human Resource Division staff will score applications against the minimum qualifications and preferences listed on the job announcement and qualifying military service. After the scoring is completed, a certified list of eligible candidates and the applications will be forwarded to the hiring manager for further consideration and possible interview, based on the final scores.
- Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- All application material must be received on or before the closing date at the following address:
Human Resource Division
Department of Human Services
600 East Boulevard Avenue Dept 325
Bismarck ND 58505-0250
Fax: 701-328-1927; e-mail: email@example.com
- For more information, assistance or accommodation, contact: Julie Lind Kosmatka, Administrative Assistant, ND Developmental Center, Telephone Number: 701-352-4284, TTY Number: ND Relay Service 1-800-366-6888 (text); 1-800-366-6889 (voice)
ND Relay Number: 1-800-366-6888
Summary of Work:
Prepare and serve food, coordinate meal service; portion foods; set up serving lines. Adhere to sanitation and safety procedures. Clean and sanitize all equipment and working surfaces. Provide effective warewashing; sort, rack, wash and unload dishwasher; assemble clean dishes and deliver to their respective areas.Benefits:
The ND Department of Human Services offers challenging work opportunities, a full range of employee benefits including a comprehensive employer-paid health plan, paid leave, a retirement plan, flexible work hours, and more. For more information, contact our website at: http://www.nd.gov/dhs.
As an employer, the State of North Dakota prohibits smoking in all places of state employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The State of North Dakota and this hiring agency do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, genetics, religion, age, or disability in employment or the provision of services, and complies with the provisions of the North Dakota Human Rights Act.