Mental Illness Case Manager II
Department of Human Services
Salary: $3568 - $5946 per month; Hiring Range: $3568 - $4757 per month
Closing Date: December 13, 2013 by 5:00 pm
Position Number: 3252093900
Requisition Number: 2919997
Status: Full-time, Regular
Type of Recruitment: Internal/External
Date Posted to Web: December 3, 2013
Requires a bachelor’s degree in social work, psychology, counseling, nursing, occupational therapy, vocational rehabilitation, therapeutic recreation, or human resource management (human services track), and two years of experience working with special population groups in a direct care setting; OR a master’s degree in one of the fields listed above.
Strong preference will be given to those with experience in working with children, youth and families. Preference will also be given to those who have been trained in the wraparound philosophy.
- Complete a State of ND Application for Employment (SFN 10950). Access application form at: http://www.nd.gov/hrms/jobs/appforms.html or hard copy from any ND Job Service Office.
- Please include the position # and requisition # on your application. Also, provide details in the employment history sections of the application form on how your education, experience and skills will qualify you for this position; experience must be at least 15 hours per week to receive credit. Supplemental information such as a cover letter and resume may be included, but the initial review and score will be based on the information provided on SFN 10950.
- Please fill in all information requested on the application form, such as dates of employment, hours worked per week, credits earned, etc. INCOMPLETE SECTIONS WILL NOT BE GIVEN CREDIT.
- The Department’s Human Resource Division staff will score applications against the minimum qualifications and preferences listed on the job announcement and qualifying military service. After the scoring is completed, a certified list of eligible candidates and the applications will be forwarded to the hiring manager for further consideration and possible interview, based on the final scores.
- Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- All application material must be received on the closing date by 5:00 pm or before the closing date at the following address:
Human Resource Division
Department of Human Services
600 East Boulevard Avenue Dept 325
Bismarck ND 58505-0250
Fax: 701-328-1927; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For More Information, Assistance or Accommodation Contact: Sandy Thompson
Employing Unit: Badlands Human Service Center
Section: Acute Care
Telephone Number: (BLHSC) 227-7538 or (WCHSC) 328-8788
TTY Number: ND Relay Service 1-800-366-6888 (text); 1-800-366-6889 (voice)
The ND Department of Human Services offers challenging work opportunities, a full range of employee benefits including a comprehensive employer-paid health plan, paid leave, a retirement plan, flexible work hours, and more. For more information, contact our website at: http://www.nd.gov/hrms/jobs/benefits.aspx.
ND Relay Number: 1-800-366-6888
Summary of Work:
Provide Care Coordination Services to youth with a Serious Emotional Disorder in the Partnership Program, provide case management for youth in the Transition to Independence Program. Provide co-therapy for children’s social skills group(s), as needed. This position will require some travel and some evening work.
As employers, the State of North Dakota and political subdivisions prohibit smoking in all places of state and political subdivision employment in accordance with N.D.C.C. § 23-12-10.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The State of North Dakota and this hiring agency do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, genetics, religion, age, or disability in employment or the provision of services, and complies with the provisions of the North Dakota Human Rights Act.