Licensed Psychologist I
West Central Human Service Center
Salary: $5524 - $9206 monthly; Hiring Range: $5524 - $7365 monthly
Closing Date: October 31, 2013 by 5:00 pm
Position Number: 3252073741
Requisition Number: 2919885
Status: Full-time, Regular
Type of Recruitment: Internal/External
Date Posted to Web: October 17, 2013
West Central Human Service Center has been designated as a “Mental Health Professional Health Shortage Area” Facility, and is an eligible site for the National Health Service Corps Student Loan Repayment Program. Therefore, the successful applicant may be eligible for generous assistance with student loan repayment. For further information go to: http://nhsc.hrsa.gov/loanrepayment/
Requires a Doctorate in Psychology and licensure or eligibility for licensure as a Licensed Psychologist by the ND Board of Psychologist Examiners, according to North Dakota Century Code Chapter 43-32. Preference will be given to applicants with work experience as a Licensed Psychologist.
- Complete a State of ND Application for Employment (SFN 10950). Access application form at: http://www.nd.gov/hrms/jobs/appforms.html or hard copy from any ND Job Service Office.
- Please include the position # and requisition # on your application. Also, provide details in the employment history sections of the application form on how your education, experience and skills will qualify you for this position. Supplemental information such as a cover letter and resume may be included, but the initial review and score will be based on the information provided on SFN 10950.
- Please fill in all information requested on the application form, such as dates of employment, hours worked per week, credits earned, etc. INCOMPLETE SECTIONS WILL NOT BE GIVEN CREDIT.
- The Department’s Human Resource Division staff will score applications against the minimum qualifications and preferences listed on the job announcement and qualifying military service. After the scoring is completed, a certified list of eligible candidates and the applications will be forwarded to the hiring manager for further consideration and possible interview, based on the final scores.
- Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- All application material must be received on the closing date by 5:00 pm or before the closing date at the following address:
Human Resource Division
Department of Human Services
600 East Boulevard Avenue Dept 325
Bismarck ND 58505-0250
Fax: 701-328-1927; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For More Information, Assistance or Accommodation, Contact: Dr. Paulette Aasen
Employing Unit: West Central Human Service Center
Telephone Number: 701-227-7568 at Badlands HSC or 328-8863 at West Central HSC
TTY Number: ND Relay Service 1-800-366-6888 (text); 1-800-366-6889 (voice)
ND Relay Number: 1-800-366-6888
Summary of Work:
Provide a broad array of psychological services for patients/clients involving complex cases requiring advanced clinical skills or expertise. These services include psychological testing and evaluations, consultation, and individual, marital, family, and group psychotherapy and counseling.
The ND Department of Human Services offers challenging work opportunities, a full range of employee benefits, including a comprehensive employer-paid health plan, paid leave, a retirement plan, flexible work hours, and more. For more information, contact our website at: http://www.nd.gov/hrms/jobs/benefits.aspx.
As employers, the State of North Dakota and political subdivisions prohibit smoking in all places of state and political subdivision employment in accordance with N.D.C.C. § 23-12-10.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The State of North Dakota and this hiring agency do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, genetics, religion, age, or disability in employment or the provision of services, and complies with the provisions of the North Dakota Human Rights Act.