Registered Nurse II -Temporary
Department of Human Services
Salary: $22.49-$37.49/hour; Hiring Range: $22.49-$29.99/hour
Closing Date: December 17, 2013 at 5:00 p.m
Position Number: 3252054431
Requisition Number: 2920000
Type of Recruitment: Internal/External
Date Posted to Web: December 3, 2013
Requires licensure as a Registered Nurse by the North Dakota Board of Nursing or registration in another state and eligibility for licensure in North Dakota and one year of experience as a Registered Nurse.
- Complete a State of ND Application for Employment (SFN 10950). Access application form at: http://www.nd.gov/hrms/jobs/appforms.html or hard copy from any ND Job Service Office.
- Please include the position # and requisition # on your application. Also, provide details in the employment history sections of the application form on how your education, experience and skills will qualify you for this position; experience must be at least 15 hours per week to receive credit. Supplemental information such as a cover letter and resume may be included, but the initial review and score will be based on the information provided on SFN 10950.
- Please fill in all information requested on the application form, such as dates of employment, hours worked per week, credits earned, etc. INCOMPLETE SECTIONS WILL NOT BE GIVEN CREDIT.
- The Department’s Human Resource Division staff will score applications against the minimum qualifications and preferences listed on the job announcement and qualifying military service. After the scoring is completed, a certified list of eligible candidates and the applications will be forwarded to the hiring manager for further consideration and possible interview, based on the final scores.
- Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- All application material must be received on the closing date by 5:00 pm or before the closing date at the following address:
Human Resource Division
Department of Human Services
600 East Boulevard Avenue Dept 325
Bismarck ND 58505-0250
Fax: 701-328-1927; e-mail: email@example.com
For More Information Contact: Alanna Solberg
Employing Unit: Southeast Human Service Center
Telephone Number: 701-298-4576
TTY Number: 701-298-4400
ND Relay Number: 1-800-366-6888
Summary of Work:
RN will be assigned to assist maintaining the current consumers in the DWAC Job Shop setting. Responsibilities would include: Assist team in screening Job Shop applicants for essential services eligibility; nursing case management services as needed to maintain safe medical practices for individuals at the workshop; provide nursing assessment in high risk situations and facilitate coordination of care; provide medication monitoring and/or administration per nursing guidelines; provide education to Job Shop staff regarding medical conditions of consumers; and participate in training of non-medical staff in a monitored medication program. Position will work core hours of 8:00-5:00, Monday-Friday.
As employers, the State of North Dakota and political subdivisions prohibit smoking in all places of state and political subdivision employment in accordance with N.D.C.C. § 23-12-10.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The State of North Dakota and this hiring agency do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, genetics, religion, age, or disability in employment or the provision of services, and complies with the provisions of the North Dakota Human Rights Act.