Office Assistant II
Department of Human Services
Grand Forks, ND
Salary: $10.47 per hour (No benefits)
Closing Date: May 20, 2013 at 5:00 PM
Position Number: 325-111-4435
Requisition Number: 2919452
Status: Full-time Temporary
Type of Recruitment: Internal/External
Date Posted to Web: May14, 2013
The successful applicant will have excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills, ability to handle multiple tasks, and experience using general office equipment and computer skills. The position requires the skills necessary for working with a high degree of confidential information. Requires one of the following:
- High school graduation or GED and one year of experience in office support, clerical, or secretarial work experience; or
- One year of coursework in a vocational office support or closely related program
Preference will be given to applicants with experience in child support enforcement and scanning.
- Complete a State of ND Application for Employment (SFN 10950). Access application form at: http://www.nd.gov/hrms/jobs/appforms.html or hard copy from any ND Job Service Office.
- Please include the position # and requisition # on your application. Also, provide details in the employment history sections of the application form on how your education, experience and skills will qualify you for this position. Supplemental information such as a cover letter and resume may be included, but the initial review and score will be based on the information provided on SFN 10950.
- The Department’s Human Resource Division staff will score applications against the minimum qualifications and preferences listed on the job announcement and qualifying military service. After the scoring is completed, a certified list of eligible candidates and the applications will be forwarded to the hiring manager for further consideration and possible interview, based on the final scores.
- Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- All application material must be received before 5:00 PM on the closing date at the following address:
Human Resource Division
Department of Human Services
600 East Boulevard Avenue Dept 325
Bismarck ND 58505-0250
Fax: 701-328-1927; e-mail: email@example.com
For More Information, Assistance or Accommodation Contact: Terry Whitmore
Employing Unit: Grand Forks Child Support Enforcement Unit
Telephone Number: 701-795-3973
TTY Number: ND Relay Service 1-800-366-6888 (text); 1-800-366-6889 (voice)
ND Relay Number: 1-800-366-6888
Summary of Work:
This position is located at the Grand Forks Regional Child Support office. The primary duties are scanning files, processing and sorting mail, and filing. Additional duties as assigned by the administrator or supervisor.
As employers, the State of North Dakota and political subdivisions prohibit smoking in all places of state and political subdivision employment in accordance with N.D.C.C. § 23-12-10.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The State of North Dakota and this hiring agency do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, genetics, religion, age, or disability in employment or the provision of services, and complies with the provisions of the North Dakota Human Rights Act.