State Employees: Training Classes for ND State Employees
Workplace Violence - We're Not in Mayberry Any More, Barney.
Does your agency have an effective workplace violence prevention program? Are your employees trained to identify and diffuse situations when their personal safety is threatened? This session is designed to provide you with the tools to meet these needs.
Participants will learn:
- the impact of workplace violence
- agency problems that may cause violence
- to identify violence risk factors
- to develop a safer workplace
- to diffuse the violent situation
Allison & Tricia
- Registration Procedures
- Cancellations made three work days or more before the workshop will not be charged. No-shows will be assessed the entire fee. Substitutions may be made any time. If you require any auxiliary aids or services such as readers, signers, braille materials, etc., please notify ND Human Resource Management Services seven days before the seminar.