State Employees: Training Classes for ND State Employees
Teamwork: The Path to Enhanced Productivity
Every day, you play a vital role as a member of a team. When you are involved in multiple projects, meet deadlines, achieve objectives, you are functioning as a team member with co-workers or with individuals outside of your agency. In this training session, you can learn how to function more effectively as a member of a team and how rewarding the experience can help you face the challenge of “how to do more with less.”
This ‘teamwork’ training is an all-day session, and each participant will learn how FUN it is to work as a group when compared to working all alone. It’s synergistic!
Participants will learn how to function more effectively as a team member by gaining an understanding of:
- Advantages of teams over individuals;
- Benefits derived from effective teamwork;
- Consequences of poor teamwork;
- Effective communication that makes your team more successful;
- Recognize and respect others style of communicating;
- Listening more effectively, and adapt your style to make your team more successful;
- Analyze and solve problems as a team using a structured brainstorming/consensus-building process;
- Importance of each individual on the team;
- Establishing ground rules to guide your team and make your team more successful.
- Registration Procedures
- Cancellations made three work days or more before the workshop will not be charged. No-shows will be assessed the entire fee. Substitutions may be made any time. If you require any auxiliary aids or services such as readers, signers, braille materials, etc., please notify ND Human Resource Management Services seven days before the seminar.