If you have access to Enterprise Learning Management (ELM) in PeopleSoft, please self enroll as follows:
- Go to PeopleSoft and enter your User ID and Password.
- Under Employee Hub My Learning, select SEARCH CATALOG on the left side.
- Click in the Search the Catalog field and enter the course you are looking for.
- Click Search Activities.
- Click the Enroll button next to the class you want to attend.
- Click the Submit Enrollment button. The next screen will state if you have been successfully enrolled or if you have been placed on the wait list because the class is currently full. If you are registering for a video, click Launch.
- After enrolling, the supervisor (person who is listed in 'reports to' in PSoft) automatically receives notice for approval. It's important that the approver do so ASAP as some of these classes fill up fast. Someone who has enrolled after you but has received approval before you will get into the class first.
- If you decide to drop the course you have registered for, go to Employee Hub > My Learning > my learning. Then select the title of the course you want to drop. Click on the Drop button. Review Information to see if there is a drop charge and click the Drop button.