State Employees: Training Classes for ND State Employees
Performance Appraisals - Don't You Just Love 'Em?
Whether you have a performance evaluation system in place or are in the process of implementing something for the first time, Human Resource Management Services is willing to meet with you to jointly customize this program to meet your agency needs.
- Understand the connection between your agency's performance management practices and employee morale, trust, commitment, and productivity
- Understand why conducting employee performance appraisals is a key ingredient in any effective performance management system
- Learn what needs to be done before, during, and after the performance appraisal
- Develop the skills needed to deliver legally defensible performance appraisals
- Understand common rating errors to avoid when completing performance appraisals
- Discover the importance of setting clear goals and performance expectations
- Discover the interpersonal skills needed to conduct effective employee performance appraisals
- Get answers to many difficult issues surrounding employee performance
Special Points of Interest:
- Learn how to orient employees to new work
- Learn how to establish direction for employees
- Learn how to coach for results
- Learn how to review performance
- Learn how to develop others
- Registration Procedures
- Cancellations made three work days or more before the workshop will not be charged. No-shows will be assessed the entire fee. Substitutions may be made any time. If you require any auxiliary aids or services such as readers, signers, braille materials, etc., please notify Human Resource Management Services seven days before the seminar.