State Employees: Training Classes for ND State Employees
Performance Evaluations - Don't You Just Love 'Em?
When the entire appraisal process is executed correctly, there won't be any question as to the entries posted to the evaluation itself. Many times the supervisor/manager mentions the end of year evaluation meeting is difficult and emotionally draining. It doesn't have to be that way! This training session specifically guides each leader to make the evaluation year go much easier.
We key in on these factors:
- Understand why conducting employee performance evaluations is the key ingredient in employee success
- Improve employee trust, commitment, and productivity
- Learn what needs to be done before, during, and after the performance evaluation
- Avoid writing biased comments and other common rating errors
- Discover the importance of setting clear goals and expectations at the beginning of the evaluation year
- Establish direction for the employee and coach them to expected results
- Using a self-assessment tool, learn what type of a coach you are and the five areas assessed
Let us help you make your performance management practices actually improve. Your employees will thank you for it!
Allison & Tricia
- Registration Procedures
- Cancellations made three work days or more before the workshop will not be charged. No-shows will be assessed the entire fee. Substitutions may be made any time. If you require any auxiliary aids or services such as readers, signers, braille materials, etc., please notify Human Resource Management Services seven days before the seminar.