State Employees: Training Classes for ND State Employees
Performance Appraisals - Don't You Just Love 'Em?
Understand the connection between your agency's performance management practices and employee morale, trust, commitment, and productivity. How does the performance appraisal do this?
When the entire appraisal process is executed correctly, there won't be any question as to the entries posted to the appraisal itself. Many times the supervisor/manager mentions the end of year appraisal meeting is difficult and emotionally draining. It doesn't have to be that way! This professional development training session specifically guides the leaders of each agency making the performance appraisal year go much easier. We key in on these factors:
- Understand why conducting employee performance appraisals is a key ingredient in any effective performance management system
- Learn what needs to be done before, during, and after the performance appraisal
- Understand common rating errors in order to avoid bias
- Discover the importance of setting clear goals and performance expectations
- Get answers to many difficult issues surrounding employee performance
- Establish direction for the employee and coach them to expected results
Special Point of Interest:
The afternoon session of this training focuses on the ePerformance software module in PeopleSoft. Supervisors/managers will be able to review the entire performance appraisal process in order to make their own operations more efficient in the coming year.
Let us help you make your performance management practices actually improve. Your employees will thank you for it!
- Registration Procedures
- Cancellations made three work days or more before the workshop will not be charged. No-shows will be assessed the entire fee. Substitutions may be made any time. If you require any auxiliary aids or services such as readers, signers, braille materials, etc., please notify Human Resource Management Services seven days before the seminar.