State Employees: Training Classes for ND State Employees
Ethics: Right Is Always Right, Right?
We've all seen the headlines... COLLEGE COACH VIOLATES ETHICS POLICY... TOP SECRET INFORMATION LEAKED... SENATOR ACCUSED OF SEXUAL HARASSMENT... NASCAR TEAM DISQUALIFIED FOR ILLEGAL MOTOR PARTS.What's going on in the world today? Are ethics violators "bad people"? In this session, we will be looking into the area of ethics in the workplace, and will.
You will learn to:
- Learn how ethics, values, and morals are defined and how they are different.
- Learn some basic ethical philosophies.
- Identify your own guiding principles.
- Describe the causes of ethical dilemmas.
- Determine a process for making ethical decisions.
- Discuss and analyze examples of ethics case studies.
As state employees, we are faced daily with situations that involve policies, procedures, laws, rules, and business practices. It is critical that we know how to analyze these situations, consider the consequences and take appropriate action in a way that will maintain both our personal and organizational integrity.
- Registration Procedures
- Cancellations made three work days or more before the workshop will not be charged. No-shows will be assessed the entire fee. Substitutions may be made any time.
- If you require any auxiliary aids or services such as readers, signers, braille materials, etc., please notify ND Human Resource Management Services seven days before the seminar.