State Employees: Training Classes for ND State Employees
Dragons - Stress and Time Management
In today's world, stress can become a daily visitor, and time always seems to be 'not enough of.'
- Identify the various effects change has on your life.
- Identify new ways of coping.
- Recognize the symptoms of stress.
- Identify ways to reduce stress.
- Create a stress reduction plan.
We are all given 24 hours every day - usually 6 less than we need! Time (actually, time mismanagement) is a major cause of problems for more than 80 percent of employees in organizations. Doing more with less creates many stressful demands on our time, and developing time management skills will reduce our stress and help us become more productive.
- Understand that time is a resource.
- Identify the symptoms of time mismanagement.
- Understand 'Golden Rules' of time management, and learn the critical skill of delegation.
- Develop a time log and learn to juggle multiple priorities.
- Determine your time style.
- Registration Procedures
- Cancellations made three work days or more before the workshop will not be charged. No-shows will be assessed the entire fee. Substitutions may be made any time. If you require any auxiliary aids or services such as readers, signers, braille materials, etc., please notify ND Human Resource Management Services seven days before the seminar.
- Peace Officers can receive 6.5 CEUs.