State Employees: Training Classes for ND State Employees
CPR/AED/First Aid Online
To do a course (45 days to complete), follow this procedure:
- Ensure internet access. Head to the North Dakota Safety Council website: www.ndsc.org
- Click on the button “Online training” this will take you to: http://www.ndsc.org/trainingcalendar/online/default.aspx
- Click on the link “CPR/AED/First Aid”
- Select “Members $30.00”
- Click on “Register & Pay”
- Click on “Go To Payments” and complete the requested information (Name, Company, Address, Telephone, Email)
- Click “Continue” and enter credit card information
- An email will be sent to you with the direct link to start the course along with log-in and password information.
- Complete the entire course, or bookmark and return later to finish
- Must print out the completion certificate at the end of the course to verify course completion.
- Then THE STUDENT MUST CALL or e-mail the ND Safety Council to schedule a skills verification test with one of the trainers. The testing takes 45-60 minutes. Call 701-223-6372 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When the student has completed the online and skills verification the NDSC will mail a CPR/AED (valid for 2 years) and First Aid Certificate (valid for 3 years) to them.