North Dakota Human Resources Management Services
State Employees: Training Classes for ND State Employees
The Supervisor As a Coach
- Learn the characteristics of a good coach.
- Assess your current coaching skills and determine opportunities for improvement.
- Learn how employees benefit from coaching.
- Explore the differences between coaching individuals, and coaching teams.
- Discover the three main reasons for poor employee performance.
- Develop an understanding of the Seven-Step Coaching Model.
- Learn and practice "The Two Minute Challenge."
- Registration Procedures
- Cancellations made three work days or more before the workshop will not be charged. No-shows will be assessed the
- Substitutions may be made any time.
- If you require any auxiliary aids or services such as readers, signers, braille materials, etc., please notify ND
Human Resource Management Services seven days before the seminar.
- Print Friendly Version
- Download Adobe Reader
© Copyright 2010. All Rights Reserved. The State of North Dakota.