State Employees: Training Classes for ND State Employees
Dealing With Change
We all want to learn more about how to deal with change. Change is going to happen to every human being at multiple points of their life. Lao Tzu once said, "If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading." That is so true!
Depending on what the change is, the change itself can throw us off balance. The correct way to approach change is to recognize that some change is going to feel bad, and we must acknowledge it. Does change affect you negatively? Are you resistant to change? If so, take this training and learn what tools you can place in your arsenal to accept change as a positive, rather than as a negative. Because, if you don't, you may end up as an example that Benjamin Franklin described two centuries ago: "When you're finished changing, you're finished."
In this training session you will:
- Learn what drives change
- Learn about the Change Model
- Assess your ability to move through the change curve
- Find out what employees experience during change
- Determine what role we each play in the change process
Allison and Tricia
- Registration Procedures
- Cancellations made three work days or more before the workshop will not be charged. No-shows will be assessed the entire fee. Substitutions may be made any time. If you require any auxiliary aids or services such as readers, signers, braille materials, etc., please notify Human Resource Management Services seven days before the seminar.
- Peace Officers can receive 3.5 CEUs.