State Employees: Training Classes for ND State Employees
Dealing With Change
An amazing way to deal with change in your work and in your life. "Cheese" is a metaphor for what you want in life - a good job, loving relationship, money, health or peace of mind. And "The Maze" is where you look for it - the organization you work in, the family or community you live in. You will meet.
- SNIFF who can see the early signs of change coming before others are aware of it.
- SCURRY who can see what is needed and take action immediately.
- HEM who "hems" and "haws" in a new situation and wishes the change wasn't happening.
- HAW who laughs at himself for not wanting to change, then moves on to explore the maze and comes to enjoy the New Cheese.
- Provide you with a new and positive way of looking at change so it works to your advantage.
- Give you a fun language and method of thinking that will accelerate you and your organization's ability to change.
- Show you a reliable way to win by doing what works in changing times.
Gerard and Tricia
- Registration Procedures
- Cancellations made three work days or more before the workshop will not be charged. No-shows will be assessed the entire fee. Substitutions may be made any time. If you require any auxiliary aids or services such as readers, signers, braille materials, etc., please notify Human Resource Management Services seven days before the seminar.
- Peace Officers can receive 3.5 CEUs.