State Employee Testimonials:
- The instructor was incredible. I totally felt like I was in a classroom – without leaving my work station.
- The instructor could see everything I was doing. I could ask her questions, and she could reply by watching what I was doing on my computer or taking over my computer and demonstrating herself.
- I could interact with the other people in the virtual classroom. If they asked questions, I was also able to see their computers to view what they were inquiring about.
- The instructor was very courteous and asked us when we needed breaks.
- The whole experience was great. Working at my own work station made learning very comfortable.