State Employees: Training Classes for ND State Employees
Submit a Learning Request
If a course is not offered that you want, you can Submit a Learning Request to be placed on a waiting list:
- Go to the 'Employee Hub/My Training' tab in PeopleSoft. Select the Search Catalog link.
- Behind Search the Catalog, enter a word(s) of the course name and Search Activities.
- If there is no activity with a time that fits your schedule, select Request New Learning.
- Enter the Catalog Item and click Search.
- Scroll to the item you are looking for and Select.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Submit Request.
- HRMS will then notify you if your requested class is scheduled.
Customized training is available for agencies that have 10 or more people to train.