Request Direct Access (state agencies only)
Everyone will have their own user ID, and their own passwords. Each agency has an IT Lead Coordinator, that is probably already familiar with using the work request system that is used to request the User ID, password, and roles.
To get direct access to the Hub, please follow these steps. We are using Bob Smith as a fictitious user in this example:
If you have been trained, use the Work Management System to add a new user using the following instructions:
- Enter in your IT Coordinator user ID and password, click the 'Login' button.
- Create a new Service Request under a new or existing Work Order. In the new or existing Work Order, click on the 'Add Service Request' button near the bottom of the page.
- Select the type of service request by clicking on the 'Oracle User ID' link in the Security section.
- Fill in the request information, e.g., specify the request date and type in a short description then click on the 'Continue' button.
- In the Request Details section, specify the following:
- Region: select 'Production'
- Database/instance: type in 'gisp'
- For adding a user, for example Bob Smith, click on the 'Add User ID' link then:
Action: select 'add'
UserID: type in 'bsmith'
User Name: First: type in 'Bob' ; MI: optional ; Second: type in 'Smith'
Initial Password: type it in, minimum 6 characters, mix of alpha and numeric
Department of User: from the pull-down list, select your department
Externally authenticated ID: select 'no'
- The 'Add User Role' link is not used.
- The 'Add Grant Details' link is not used.
- The 'Add Attachment' link is not used.
- You can enter text in the 'Comments/Special Instructions' area if you wish, this is optional.
- Click on the 'Submit' button near the bottom of the page.