Search State Government and University System expenditures by vendor, business unit, account, fund, and job title.
Reports and Publications
The State of North Dakota reports on a biennial basis that begins on July 1 of each odd numbered year and ends two years later on June 30. Reports are published monthly in pdf format and are updated around the 15th of each month. Reports reflect cumulative numbers for the biennium and only the most current version of each report is viewable on this website.
- Statewide Account Report
- Statement of revenue and expenditures for all state agencies by account and General, Federal and Special Funds.
- Appropriation Status Report
- Biennium to date appropriation and appropriated expenditures by state agency, line item and funding source.
- Detail Account Report
- Statement of revenue and appropriated expenditures by state agency, detail account code and funding source.
- Budget Publications
- View budgets prepared by the OMB Budget Division.
- CAFR (Comprehensive Annual Financial Report)
- View the most recent CAFR's.