- Special Education Changes for Better Mobility Educators (12KB PDF)
- License Change for Out of State Applicants
- ND Teach Online Licensure Application Site
- ESPB No Longer Sending Notices (40KB PDF)
- Licensure Recommendations No Longer Required (40KB PDF)
Teacher Shortage Loan Forgiveness Program
TEACHERS - North Dakota may help pay your student loans
The Teacher Shortage Loan Forgiveness Program provides $1,000 in loan forgiveness per year for up to three years or $3,000 to eligible applicants.
You may be eligible if you held a full-time teaching contract in a shortage area for a full academic year.
Content areas identified by the Department of Public Instruction for 2012-2013 include:
- Business & Office Technology/Business Education
- Career Clusters
- English as a Second Language
- English Language Arts
- Family and Consumer Science
- Health Careers
- Information Technology
- Marketing Education
- Social Studies
- Special Education Programming
- Trade and Industrial Education
Applications are accepted from April 1, 2013 to June 30, 2013.
For an application or more information visit:
or call the North Dakota University System office at 701.224-2541