Endorsement and Equivalencies Forms
Licensure in North Dakota is based upon transcripted majors and minors from approved colleges of teacher education. Once an individual has obtained a valid North Dakota Professional Educator’s License on that basis, the licensee may add endorsements to their license. The Education Standards and Practices Board issues two types of endorsements, those that extend the grade levels in which the licensee may practice (kindergarten, elementary, middle school, secondary) and those that add additional content area qualifications (Minor Equivalency Endorsements).
Other types of credentials related to school accreditation (administration, counseling, special education, driver education, and library media) are issued separately by the ND Department of Public Instruction and do not appear on the license.
Adobe Acrobat Reader must be used to view all endorsements on this page. Click on the icon at the bottom of the page to download it for free.
- Early Childhood Education Endorsement (51 kb pdf)
- Kindergarten Endorsement (64kb pdf)
- Elementary Endorsement (67kb pdf)
- Reeducation for Middle School Pedagogical Endorsement (69kb pdf)
- Reeducation for Secondary Endorsement (248kb pdf)
- Bilingual Language Endorsement (53kb pdf)
- English Language Learner Endorsement (42kb pdf)
- Reeducation for Teaching Alternative Flexibility Endorsement (194kb pdf)
- STEM Endorsement (37kb pdf)
- Theology Endorsement (52kb pdf)