Education Standards and Practices Board
How do I apply?
Interim/Emergency License or Letter of Approval
- Complete the application form parts 1-5. Attach all transcripts.
- Complete all the forms and directions for the finger print cards.
- Attach a letter from your administration asking for an emergency license due to the fact they have had no applications from regularly licensed teachers.
- At your earliest convenience visit a state approved teacher education program to complete a program of study.
- You will need to complete 8 semester hours or 1/7th of the program of study each year to maintain the emergency status. There are dollars from the North Dakota University System to help with the expenses of this re-education.
- Print Friendly Version
- Download Microsoft Word Viewer
- Download Adobe PDF Viewer