Frequently Asked Questions
Adobe PDF files on this page require the free Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click the "Get Adobe Reader" image to download this program for free from Adobe.
- How do I fill out the Request for Printing SFN2490 form?
- Complete the top portion of the request - i.e. Dept No, Department Name, project code number (if applicable), item description or title, date required, person requesting and phone number. If you need assistance, please call us at 328-2772.
- Where is the form to fill out that I need to submit for a printing job?
- Complete a Print Requisition, SFN2490 (120kb pdf.) You may fill it out online. If you have the full version of Adobe, you can save it and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org as an e-mail attachment. If you only have the Adobe Reader version, you will fill it out online, print it out and either send it via fax or inside mail.
- Where do I send my pdf files for printing?
- Send all files to email@example.com.
- When can I expect my print job to be completed?
- With our Quick Print service, we can accommodate rush jobs, please call us at 328-2772. For basic copying jobs with no finishing, jobs are usually completed within 1-3 days.
- Does Central Duplicating do color copying?
- Yes, we can print from your hard copies or from your electronic file. For best color quality we recommend you provide us with the electronic file. We can print up to 500 total image pages pursuant to NDCC 46-02-20.
- Can Central Duplicating give estimates for my printing project?
- Yes, send your specifications to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will figure a price based on the information provided.
- Does Central Duplicating do any layout and design for agencies?
- Yes, we have graphic design staff who are here to help you with your questions or create a project from start to finish. Email us at email@example.com or call us at 328-2772 to discuss your project needs.