North Dakota Mental Health Planning Council (NDMHPC)
- The North Dakota Mental Health Planning Council (NDMHPC) members are appointed by the Governor of North Dakota.
- The Council consists of 27 members including two ex officio members.
- Membership includes representatives of the principle State agencies with respect to mental health, education, vocational rehabilitation, criminal justice, housing, and social services; public and private entities concerned with the need, planning, operation, funding, and use of mental health services and related support services; adult consumers of mental health services and their families; and families of children with emotional disturbances who have been impacted by mental health needs.
- Council's Objective: to receive federal funds designated for mental health services and to monitor, review, and evaluate the allocation and adequacy of mental health services in the state.
- The N.D. Mental Health Planning Council has a focus and vision on mental health wellness and recovery that is consumer and family driven.
NDMHPC Members Application Form (31kb pdf)
White Papers and Talking Points
Mental Health Transformation Activities
Mental Health Block Grant (MHBG)
North Dakota Legislative Branch
Resources and Links