Behavioral Health Services
Stop Overdose Campaign: Find information about effective prevention, treatment, and recovery strategies to combat prescription opioid and heroin abuse at https://prevention.nd.gov/stopoverdose.
- SAVE THE DATE: Opioid Symposium: Preparing Professionals to Confront the Opioid Crisis(August 15 in Fargo, and August 16 in Bismarck) See Details.
- June 27, 2016 NEWS: Stop Overdose: Naloxone access expanded to ND pharmacies
- May 19, 2016 NEWS: State Leaders Support Community efforts to Stop Overdoses; Highlight the Expansion of Local Drug Take Back Sites
- May 5, 2016 NEWS: Stop Overdose: Preventing Prescription Drug and Opioid Abuse in the Community
- NEW Substance Use Disorder Voucher (SUD Voucher) Guidance (July 1, 2016)
- NEW Link to Application (SFN 859) - For programs that want to become providers of voucher services
- NEW Administrative Rules: SUD Voucher
DRAFT 2016 Projects for Assistance in Transition from Homelessness (PATH) grant application (From 7/1/2016 to 6/30/2017)
- The N.D. Dept. of Human Services accepts written comments on the 2016 PATH grant at any time. Comments can be mailed to James Jacobson, Behavioral Health Administrator, NDDHS - Behavioral Health Division, 1237 W. Divide Ave., Ste. 1C, Bismarck, ND 58501. Comments can also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Written comments are accepted by the department at any time and can be sent to Mr. Lauren J. Sauer, Program Administrator, NDDHS - Behavioral Health Division, 1237 W. Divide Ave., Ste. 1C, Bismarck, ND 58501, or email@example.com.
- Comments are also being gathered via SurveyMonekey at the following link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/P58BDDM. (Posted Aug. 4, 2015)
Behavioral Health Division
Field Services Area of the Department
Behavioral Health Division Information and Resources
Contact UsBehavioral Health Division
North Dakota Department of Human Services
Division Director: Pamela Sagness
1237 W Divide Ave, Suite 1C
Bismarck, ND 58501-1208
Phone: (701) 328-8920
Toll Free: (800) 755-2719 (ND only)
Fax: (701) 328-8969