Behavioral Health Services
- Web portal - Where behavioral health professionals and others can find behavioral health information, data, and upcoming training opportunities, etc.
- Facebook page
Stop Overdose Campaign: Find information about effective prevention, treatment, and recovery strategies to combat prescription opioid and heroin abuse at https://prevention.nd.gov/stopoverdose.
- August 11, 2016 NEWS: Stop Overdose: Experts to share knowledge with professionals at opioid symposiums
- June 27, 2016 NEWS: Stop Overdose: Naloxone access expanded to ND pharmacies
- May 19, 2016 NEWS: State Leaders Support Community efforts to Stop Overdoses; Highlight the Expansion of Local Drug Take Back Sites
- May 5, 2016 NEWS: Stop Overdose: Preventing Prescription Drug and Opioid Abuse in the Community
Substance Use Disorder (SUD) Voucher Brochure - Learn what services are covered, who qualifies and how to apply (December 2016)
SUD Voucher Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) (Jan. 6, 2017)
FIND a Substance Use Disorder Voucher Provider - Participating Provider List (Updated March 28, 2017)
Information for Providers
- Substance Use Disorder Voucher Guidance - Version 3 (Jan. 6, 2017)
- Link to Application for programs that want to become providers of voucher services (SFN 859)
- NEW SUD Voucher Provider Invoice form (Updated March 30, 2017)
- Administrative Rules: SUD Voucher
Grant ApplicationsDRAFT 2016-2017 Combined Mental Health and Substance Abuse Prevention and Treatment Block Grant Mini-Application
- Written comments are accepted by the department at any time and can be sent to Mr. Lauren J. Sauer, Behavioral Health Administrator, NDDHS - Behavioral Health Division, 1237 W. Divide Ave., Ste. 1C, Bismarck, ND 58501, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The N.D. Dept. of Human Services accepts written comments on the 2016 PATH grant at any time. Comments can be mailed to James Jacobson, Behavioral Health Administrator, NDDHS - Behavioral Health Division, 1237 W. Divide Ave., Ste. 1C, Bismarck, ND 58501. Comments can also be emailed to email@example.com.
- Written comments are accepted by the department at any time and can be sent to Mr. Lauren J. Sauer, Program Administrator, NDDHS - Behavioral Health Division, 1237 W. Divide Ave., Ste. 1C, Bismarck, ND 58501, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Behavioral Health Division
Direct Services - Department Behavioral Health Services
The department provides behavioral health services (mental health and substance abuse services) through:
Behavioral Health Division Information and Resources
Contact UsBehavioral Health Division
North Dakota Department of Human Services
Division Director: Pamela Sagness
1237 W Divide Ave, Suite 1C
Bismarck, ND 58501-1208
Phone: (701) 328-8920
Toll Free: (800) 755-2719 (ND only)
Fax: (701) 328-8969