North Dakota Medicaid
Provider Enrollment - Paper Forms
Please complete, sign, and submit all of the forms below.
The following are required for manual (paper) enrollment as a provider of any type with North Dakota Medicaid:
- Medcaid Program Provider Agreement (SFN 615)
- Ownership/Controlling Interest and Conviction Information (SFN 1168)
- Any applicable licensure:
- Medical Providers - You must include a current, legible copy of the license applicable to the provider type you are enrolling as. For example, if enrolling as a physician, we would require a copy of your current professional physician license. If enrolling as a hospital, we would require a copy of your current hospital facility license.
- Pharmacy Providers - Both a State of North Dakota license and DEA license are required and copy sent with application. A North Dakota Pharmacy license is required to serve North Dakota citizens.
- Non-Emergency Transportation Providers - Requires a current driver's license and proof of liability insurance.
- An additional form is required for:
- Rates – Rates must be included for all UB-04 applications with the exception of those billing hospital services.
- Medical & Pharmacy Providers - Your National Provider Identifier must be registered with the Department of Human Services. Visit the NPI Registration System page to complete this.
- Out-of-State (OOS) Providers - Out of State Enrollment Clarification Form (SFN 509)
Additional Information for Transportation, Meals, & Lodging Providers